Country Quilt

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday treat recipe

I've written a post about my Wednesday treat for the girls a couple of years ago.  For those of you that may not have read it:  Every Wednesday I try to make my girls a special dessert type treat because they get out a half hour early than normal days.  This way it's a fun something for them to look forward to mid week and it's a time when I get to bake.

I wanted to share this easy and yummy recipe that I found on pinterest.  They are called Nutella Crescent Rolls and they are perfect to make on a very cold and windy January afternoon.  The recipe can be found at www.partyfood2go.com, if you want to see pictures of each step. Or you can go to my Pinterest boards and look up Wednesday Snack Ideas for the link.

Need:
1 tube 8 oz. crescent rolls
Nutella
powder sugar

Instructions:
Place rectangles on cutting board and spread layer of Nutella.

Separate each rectangle into triangles and cut them in half.  You will end up with 16 very skinny triangles.

Roll each section up, starting from wide to skinny.

Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes.  Cool. Sprinkle with powder sugar.

They are so yummy, you will immediately want to make more.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment