Country Quilt

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Weigh in Week 3 and 4

It is nice to be back to blogging.  We took our family vacation this past week and I'm finally getting back into the swing of things.  I didn't put a post on the week 3 log in, due to the fact, that I didn't have access to a scale while on vacation.  It's a good thing I didn't because week 4 is not looking so good.

Week 4 weigh in.  Thanks to our wonderful vacation I am now the owner of 4 extra lbs.  Just makes me sick.  That means I weigh more now than when I started this blog spot a month ago.  I truly am tired of the whole thing.  While on vacation, I made sure that I wasn't in our vacation pictures.  Which will be sad for the girls when they are older and looking back at the memories.

So this morning I decided to get up and get on the elliptical.  I fought myself for a couple of hours and then I finally just went downstairs and did it.  I made it through 25 minutes.  I had trouble breathing and was getting dizzy so I stopped before the 30 minutes was up.  I am glad that I got through the 25 minutes.  It is a restart again, which I am hoping will be the last restart.  I am keeping track of what I eat and I am back to no soda. 

My goals for this week are to continue to lay off the soda (which I failed miserably at over vacation), and try to get a workout in everyday this week.  Hoping to see some negative numbers when I weigh in again next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment