Country Quilt

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Finally Some Snow!

The last couple of days I have really accomplished nothing around the house.  I was too busy looking out the window and watching the snowflakes fall to the ground.  I have been waiting through three seasons to see some snowfall.  I love watching it snow! Was hoping for a little snowfall action today but all I've seen is the sun melting it all away.

It is so relaxing watching the snowflakes fall to the ground!  It is one of God's wonderful gifts that he gives to us each winter season.  That no two snowflakes are alike just baffles my mind!!!  I don't know why but everything just seems more peaceful when snow is falling, and the house seems more cozy when the flakes are flying around outside.  My most favorite time to watch it snow is at night.  There is just that certain look to the sky that only happens when it snows and how the white is just so bright in the night.

Although, I am still waiting for a heavier snow!  We still have to make a snowman, go sledding, make snow angels, make snow ice cream, and have a snowball fight.  Still hoping for a heavy snowfall so those wonderful childhood memories the girls have can be added to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment