Country Quilt

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful Days #12 - #16

Day # 12:  I am thankful for my van!  I never really thought I would say that.  When I was pregnant with Ellie we needed to get a bigger car to fit all the kids in so we decided on a mini van.  I never wanted a mini van because I thought it would make me feel too old.  But...after buying the van I love it!! And I don't feel old!  I am thankful that we have two vehicles that way I'm not trapped at home because we all know that a stay at home mom really never stays home.

Day #13:  I am thankful for my church...Cornerstone Christian Church in Shiloh.  It is a place that feels like home to us.  My family has made many friends there.  I love that they care so much about people.  I am thankful that they care so much about our youth!!!  I am thankful that they care so much about missions.  I am thankful for our Pastors and the passion they show in bringing people to Jesus no matter where they are in the world.

Day # 14:  I am thankful that my husband has a job that he loves going to everyday.  I am thankful that he makes enough money so that I can stay home with the girls.  I love being there for them when they get home from school.

Day # 15:  I am thankful for authors and books.  I love reading!!  I am thankful that my kids love reading.

Day #16:  I am thankful for my cat...Charlie!  He completes our family.  Although he is pretty old he still likes to play around sometimes and I cherish everyday that we have with him.  Even if I do wake up to spilled water in the kitchen every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment