Country Quilt

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In Weeks 9-12

I am still here!  I haven't blogged a Wednesday weigh in for 4 weeks.  Life kind of got in my way this month.  Have been doing alot of homework with the girls, Girl Scout stuff, Church stuff, and family maintenance.  By the time I thought of blogging, it was so late and I was just too tired.  The next couple weeks were just the same.  But I am happy to say that even though I haven't been blogging about it, I have still been weighing in every Wednesday. 

Let's review.  Last time I blogged, I had hit my 1st goal of 10 lbs lost.  As a "way to go" gift for me, I ordered two Gooseberry Patch cookbooks (which I collect and absolutely love).  I ordered Comfort Foods and An Old-Fashioned Country Christmas.  I love getting goodies in the mail.  I then set my second goal for 30 lbs gone.  From Sept. 7 through today Sept. 28.  I have lost another 5 lbs.  I am now at 224.  Down 15 lbs since I started. 

I have been so busy that I don't have time to snack.  I haven't even been snacking on the healthy foods.  I need to get back into my eating routine so that I can keep my metabolism up.  I am also sorry to say that I have only done a couple of workouts in these past few weeks.  It is just so hard to find time for myself. I am so busy doing for everyone else, that I don't have time to take care of myself. 

Overall, I am pleased that the progress is still going forward and not backward.  I am hoping that I can get in some kind of groove to get my workouts in.  Maybe then I will be able to see some bigger numbers on the scale gone.  Thanks for all the prayers and motivation.  I am getting there.  It may be slow but it is going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment