Country Quilt

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weigh in Wednesdays

I already know what some of you are thinking.  Here she goes again, trying to lose weight.  Yes, I'm trying it again.  Maybe one of these tries it will actually work.  I am hoping this time does the trick.  After being in the high humidity these last couple of days, I realized that I need to lose this weight or it is going to be major health issues for me.  Let's face it, I'm not getting any younger and 40 is quickly approaching.  My body is already starting to ache, I have trouble breathing when walking, my clothes look sloppy on me, and quite frankly I just don't like what I see when it comes to my weight.

So, today I start again.  I have no soda in the house, which is a very good start.  I have had a reasonable breakfast and lunch.  Patiently waiting for 3:00 so I can have my afternoon snack.  Who am I kidding, I'm not patient!  I'm about ready to go change all the clocks in the house to 3:00 just so I can eat! Breathe in, breathe out.

I will now do something that I have never done before.  I am putting my actual weight on here.  I am hoping by putting myself out there completely, I will be more determined to get the results I need and want.  So here goes:  my weight today is 236.5 lbs.  My long term goal is to lose 100 lbs.  I realize that I need to shoot for shorter goals at a time, so the 1st goal I am setting for myself is to lose 10 lbs.  Wish me luck!!

Each Wednesday I will update on my progress.  Here's to the new and improved me!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, DeAnn! I think you are beautiful inside and out! I understand that this is a difficult thing but I believe in you. You can do it. I will be cheering you on every week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Brave sweetheart......Proud of you....You said you tried last time because it was for me....now...do it for you....heck, you might get me a bit more motivated than I am right now!!! HAHA I'm not pushing you at all...but tell me where or how I can help.....you know I'm here for you and love you!

    ReplyDelete